Ines is an inspirational athlete and person who, in the last ten years, has been setting new standards for ice/mixed, rock and alpine climbing. In recent years, ice climbing competitions have been her focus, where she worked hard to become a four time Ice Climbing World Champion in difficulty. She has won 3 World Cup Overall Titles, and she completed the first M11 ascent by a women of the infamous route, Mission Impossible.
Her rock climbing prowess has led to ascents on some of the hardest routes in the Alps with ascents of Symphonie de Liberte 8a on the Eiger Northface, Last Exit on Titlis 8a+/b and Pellisier 8b on Grande Cima de Lavaredo. Ines became a mom in 2000 giving birth to her son Emanuel. Her and Emanuel are often seen spotting one another in European and American climbing areas (her favorite being Indian Creek, Utah, USA) With the Ines limited left over time, she loves to cook, then enjoy her creations with her favorite Rioja (Spanish Red Wine) and good friends.
- 2008 Kwandge Lho Womens Expedition
- Kwangde Shar Expedition
- Cirque of the Unclimbables
- Ines Papert Kyzyl Asker Expedition
- Ines Papert Climbs Scottish Ciarngorms
- Ines Papert Repeats Super Cirill
- Euphoria, Set Back and a Quantum of Solace
- Massive new ice climbs in Romsdalen - Norway
- Arc'athlete Ines Papert's 'Sensory Overload'
- Ines Papert's Harbin Roadshow