Retail Sales Associate - Seattle
Location: Arc'teryx Store - Seattle, WA
Reports to: Store Manager
Job purpose: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily:
- Prompt and courteous customer service
- Ability to learn details about the brand and apply knowledge to assist customers
- Provide accurate information and education to customers
- Ability to quickly resolve customer complaints
- Perform regular cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Additional experience, education and/or skills (including but not limited to):
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year in retail or related customer service preferred
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work traditional retail hours, including some holidays
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Candidates interested in the Retail Sales Associate position, email resume to Alicia.Wolfe@arcteryx.com.