Pro-Corporate Sales Coordinator
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for someone with impeccable customer service skills and who can maintain and further develop a streamlined and efficient group order process including managing and overseeing custom embroidery orders.
Ideally you will have:
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone, fax, email
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of organizational and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Familiarity with the Outdoor Tourism/Recreation Industry
- Proficiency in two or more languages
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and maintain existing key account relationships including growing sales within this client base
- Coordinate all aspects of embroidery for Pro/Corporate/Industry orders
- Coordinate individual and group orders to ensure the timely delivery of all orders
- Maintain good working relationships with current embroiderers while proactively searching and developing new relationships
- Manage and distribute workload, and set accurate timeline expectations between embroiderers and customers
- Ensure all TAS embroidery warehouses are clean and accurate
- Assist in special projects in conjunction with CRM, IT, Marketing & Web, such as tradeshows and events, automated VAS processes, etc.
- Follow-up and maintain contact with customers post delivery of customized orders
- Maintain up to date and accurate order book
- Organize prospective sales meetings in house as needed
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1403-PCC-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.