Customs Compliance Administrator
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 800 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor
To provide administrative support to the Customs and Logistics teams.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Compiling customs import documentation to support the duty drawback process
- Collect and match up brokerage documents with factories and/or raw material suppliers
- Enter customs data into ERP/Accounting systems
- B3 Invoice matching and reconciliation with Accounts Payable data
- Identify and address any potential issues or errors in duty drawback data
- Liaise with Distribution Centre to maintain and improve export and import processes and documentation
- Calculate and verify invoice amounts, freight and customs invoice audits as required
- Assist with maintaining customs records, filing and retrieval or required documents as needed
- Other customs and logistics-related duties as assigned
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
- Post-secondary education (undergraduate degree preferred) in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent industry training/certification, and/or related business experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customs clearance procedures, documentation and compliance requirements
- Experience in international transport, air and ocean freight clearing and forwarding
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) designation, or willingness to acquire such designation an asset
- ERP system experience preferred, SAP system experience an asset
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com. It is important to quote "1605-CCA-web" in the subject line.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.