Dealer Service Assistant - Temporary
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for a customer service orientated individual to join our Dealer Service department as a Dealer Service Assistant. In this role, you will support customers and staff by updating and maintaining the order book and responding to customer queries.
Ideally you will have:
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone, fax, email
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Knowledge of Arc'teryx products
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Enter in-season and future season orders
- Process approved dealer returns
- Execute Order Book management projects
- Acquire significant knowledge of Arc'teryx products and technologies
- Provide support to Service and Sales staff
- Provide support to B2B customers by phone, email and fax
- Assess customer needs and provide excellent service
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1312-DSAT-Web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.