Assistant Manager - Seattle Retail
Our Seattle brand store, located downtown at the corner of 4th Avenue and Pike Street, is looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented Assistant Retail Manager to join the team. In this role, you will assist in the management of the sales staff and day to day operations of the retail store.
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years of incremental responsibility in a retail environment, preferably in apparel and/or specialty outdoor goods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Supervisory and merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve sales, margins, and turns goals
- Assist the execution and oversight of daily store operations, including hiring, training, and scheduling of staff
- Assist with cash management
- Assist with warranty procedures
- Track sales and manage inventory
- Carry out and/or implement dynamic floor merchandising plans
- Carry out and/or implement loss prevention plans
- Plan and organize promotions & events
- Maintain store appearance
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1403-SAMR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.