Dealer Service Assistant
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
Supports the Dealer Service Team by updating and maintaining the order book and responding to customer inquiries.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Enter in-season and future season orders
- Perform daily audits
- Process approved dealer returns
- Execute order book management projects
- Manage store employee order program
- Acquire significant knowledge of Arc’teryx products and technologies
- Provide support to the Dealer Service team
- Provide support to B2B customers by phone and email
- Assess customer needs and provide excellent service
Additional experience, education and/or skills required::
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone and email
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs, ability to collaborate and sustain positive working relationships
- Attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Ability to speak a second language
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Knowledge of Arc’teryx products; interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to:firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1604-DSA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.