Assistant Retail Manager - Denver, CO
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
We are looking for an active, energetic, customer-service oriented Assistant Manager, Retail who is passionate about creating and enhancing the Arc’teryx brand experience. In this role, you will assist in the management of the sales staff and day to day operations of our retail store at 250 Columbine Street in Denver, Colorado.
Ideally you will have:
- Must have knowledge of retail selling environment or sporting goods industry
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain superior level of customer service
- Ability to open and/or close store
- Assist Store Manager with recruitment, training and hiring of associates
- Participate in merchandise presentations
- Monitor inventory and assist with buying process
- Point of contact when Store Manager is not on-site
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1501-DENAM-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.