Service to Market Representative - Germany
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 800 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
As Service to Market Representative (m/f) you will provide exceptional service to all customers, while being primarily responsible for providing sales and service support for Dealers and Territory Representatives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Managing the order book fulfillment process
- Risk management of the order book
- Executing order book audits
- In close cooperation with EMEA Service to Market Manager and Supervisor developing processes and training plans
- Acquiring broad knowledge of Arc’teryx products and technologies as well as of service procedures
- Providing excellent customer service (phone, fax, e-mail)
- Identifying opportunities for increasing sales and improving the customers experience with the brand
- Supporting sales representatives
- Previous experience in customer service or sales, preferably in outdoor field
- Passion for sports and outdoors
- Fluency in English and French required, German skills an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Efficiency in relating and networking
- Focus on developing results and meeting customer expectations
- Creating and innovating
- Deciding and initiating action
- Thorough in planning and organising
What we can do for you:
- The chance to be a part of a fast growing global consumer brand
- Global opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- Work culture that is rooted in outdoor sport and adventure
If this sounds like you, then please apply online or by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.