Email Program Manager
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
As the Email Program Manager you are responsible for developing, implementing and managing email strategies to build and support existing visitor/customer relationships, driving customer lifetime value, and encouraging repeat online or in-store visits and sales. In this position you will lead the email marketing roadmap for Arc’teryx and also contribute to the marketing automation strategies and tactic development for the company.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 years of experience direct to consumer email marketing
- Experience working in marketing, ecommerce background desirable
- Demonstrated ability to learn the components and have an understanding of SPAM, compliance issues, deliverability issues, and suppression management or related legislation that impacts email programs
- Demonstrated ability to learn industry statistics such as open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe, conversion rates, etc.
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skills and an experienced problem-solver
- Strong initiative, ability to work independently, self motivated and deadline-driven
- A strong understanding of how to build an authentic B2C relationship with our customers
- Ability to assess, interpret and analyze analytics data to provide actionable customer behavior insight for future campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Encourage an open, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Experience working with email service providers (Exact Target, Responsys, CheetahMail)
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop email that achieves both online and in-store business objectives
- Work across Brand, Ecommerce and IT teams to develop campaign strategy, creative, copy development, link tracking, QA and execution
- Develop campaign, content and triggered email campaign strategies to build authentic relationships with existing clients to increase loyalty and advocacy
- Segment customer lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurturing programs that will increase sales and minimize opt-outs
- Contribute to developing the in-store/local email marketing strategy that supports individual store/local information
- Contribute to developing the marketing automation strategy aligned to the customer’s online and offline interactions
- A/B Test email creative, copy and subject lines to ensure continuous optimization
- Provide regular email marketing analysis, reporting and recommendations to team
- Assure quality control of all emails (tone, spell check, edit, and format)
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1601-EMP-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.