Retail Sales Associates
Arc’teryx is looking for full-time and part-time Retail Sales Associates to assist with the opening and management of our newest location in Calhoun Square at 3001 Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapolis. In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer experience possible, while offering up to date, correct, and informative information regarding our products.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Operate POS system and process sales transactions
- Greet and engage consumers in the store and on the phone, offering excellent customer service
- Maintain a strong understanding & descriptions of current product
- Maintain knowledge of current store stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Actively maintain store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the store itself is clean and well presented
- Assist with inventory counts when required
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
- Participate in staff training and store events as required
Ideally you will have:
- Strong command of spoken English
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Passion for the activities that Arc’teryx makes products for
- Previous retail experience
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1409-MRA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.