Your language has been set to English. Please select your preferred language: Or› Continue In English
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Composite construction
• Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Soft, smooth lined collar
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Drop back hem
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
• Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
DESIGN | CRAFTSMANSHIP | PERFORMANCE
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arc’teryx is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance.