Alpha SV Mitt Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Alpha SV Mitt is an advanced backcountry layering system that is made with waterproof/breathable N80p-X GORE-TEX® fabric that has a durable outer surface to increase longevity. The removable fleece liner has a double layer of high-loft fleece on the back of the hand for extra warmth and is removable for a quicker dry time. Leather reinforcement areas on the palm and the back of the fingers are durable and long lasting. An external wrist cinch with ladder lock buckle adjusts easily and is secure. Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use. A wide gauntlet fits easily over any jacket sleeve.
Master of Alpine Situations
The Alpha SV Mitt is built for the most extreme conditions. Removable wrist leashes prevent a critical loss, leather reinforcements provide protection from rock and secure grip on ice tools, wide gauntlet fits over any insulated jacket sleeve and a one handed wrist cinch secures glove position.
N80p-X GORE-TEX® fabric has exceptional abrasion resistance. Engineered to deliver the highest level of windproof waterproof/breathable protection, this smooth surfaced textile readily sheds precipitation, ice and reduces overall wear and tear. Leather reinforced palms and fingers are durable and long lasting.
The inner fleece liner is a hi-loft Polartec® Wind Pro® textile with high wind resistance, low stretch, exceptional warmth and breathability to keep working hands dry in cold environments. Removable liners are easy care: remove them for drying; machine wash to reduce odour. Velcro® interface holds the liner in position, maximizing comfort and dexterity.
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (11 mm)
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for unparalleled finger dexterity
- Seam-free thumb tip
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Laminated cuffs
- External adjustable wrist cinch
- Removable wrist leash
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.