Made from Arc’teryx DryTech™ cotton/polyester blend fabric, the Captive polo is geared for active urban commuting, adventure travel and summer heat. Lightweight, stretchy and air permeable, DryTech™ delivers cotton’s cool, airy comfort and polyester’s moisture management and quick drying performance. Gusseted underarms elevate ergonomic freedom.
FUNCTION and AESTHETIC
The Captive’s lines are streamlined and clean. Along with fit and function, aesthetic is essential component for active urban living. The Arc’teryx focus on purpose driven fit, ergonomic freedom, quality of craft and carefully selected features results in highly use specific designs. It also leads to a refined aesthetic that is an intentional part of the Captive’s design.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Gusseted underarms
- Smooth knit collar
- Front placket with button closures
- Short sleeves
- Reinforced side vents at hemline
- DryTech™—60% cotton, 35% polyester, 5% elastane, 168 g/m². A stretchy, technical cotton/polyester/spandex blend textile that is lightweight, helps to manage moisture and is comfortable next to the skin.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.