Fission SV Jacket Men's - Top RatedOur warmest, synthetically insulated, GORE-TEX®, jacket for severe weather.
Select your size and colour to add this item to your Arc'teryx shopping cart.Select your size and colour to add this item to your shopping cart.
Waterproof, insulated jacket constructed with enhanced GORE-TEX® fabric with a softer face and Coreloft™ insulation. Our warmest, fully waterproof, synthetic insulated, all-mountain jacket. Fission Series: Insulated weatherproof outerwear | SV: Severe Weather.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Insulated hood
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Waist drawcords are routed to the inside of the pockets
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Full seat coverage
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two chest pockets with laminated zippers
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced shoulders, arms and hips
- N70p GORE-TEX ® 3L
- N40r GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.