Alpha FL Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Created for women who climb fast, the Alpha FL Jacket delivers hardwearing GORE-TEX® Pro performance for under 300 grams. Made with a durable N40p-X face fabric, the careful construction stacks the interior and exterior pockets to optimize breathability Sized to accommodate light layers, it leverages a women’s specific design and functional articulation for exceptional freedom of movement. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage with exceptional visibility.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape
- GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Externally accessed hood drawcords
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack with webbing loop to clip to a harness
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick
- Escape Magazine Award (France)