The Arc'teryx Advantage is created by combining activity focused designs with the highest performing materials we can develop, constructed in the most innovative and effective manner possible. This perfect synergy of design, materials and construction is the target Arc'teryx strives for in every product.
Every Arc'teryx product is engineered to meet the needs of the most demanding athlete. Activity-specific patterning ensures complete freedom of movement, and each product is critically scrutinized and detailed for the intended end use.
- e3D patterning for enhanced range-of-motion
- Snowsports specific outerwear features
- Hoods with quick, one-hand adjustment
- Tri-Dex glove patterning
- Packs with articulated & breathable components
Arc'teryx works closely with textile manufacturers to select and aid in the development of the highest performing and most durable materials available in order to maximize the performance properties of our products.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell
- Coreloft™ & Thermatek™ Insulation
- Fortius™ & Polartec® Softshell
- Phasic™ base layer fabrics
- MAPP Merino Wool
- 420ACT™ AC² pack materials
- Watertight™ zippers
Arc'teryx is one of only a few major outdoor industry outerwear brands in North America to have its own domestic North American manufacturing facility. This allows us to readily develop proprietary manufacturing processes, enabling us to efficiently create superior features that other manufacturers simply cannot build.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Laminated construction
- GORE™ Tiny Tape / micro seams
- Die Cut components & pocket openings
- Vapor Thermoformed & Thermoshaped components
- Warp Strength® Technology