Store Manager - Portland
Location: Arc'teryx Store, Portland, OR
Reports to: Director, Retail Operations, Americas
Job Purpose: Manages sales team to achieve KPI’s and is accountable for all retail operational tasks.
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (Including but not limited to)
- Provide exceptional consumer service through working on the floor and coaching/mentoring the store team
- Achieve KPI’s for sales, margins, customer service, and conversion
- Hiring, training, & scheduling of staff while maintaining payroll targets
- Execution and oversight of daily store operations including all financial reporting, analysis and corrective action plans
- Cash management and cash audit controls per AMER standards
- Sales tracking and inventory supply management
- Dynamic floor visual merchandising per Arc’teryx merchandising standards
- Loss prevention and bi-annual physical Inventories
- Planning, organizing and executing local promotions/events plus in-market involvement
- Carries our Arc’teryx marketing plans
- Managing the store as your “own” business and focusing on the AMER standards with STORE ENVIRONMENT, PRODUCT and STAFF/SERVICE
Additional experience, education and/or skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of proven experience at Store Management level in a specialty apparel, boutique fashion and/or outdoor retail environment
- Merchandising skills & experience
- Participation or an interest in activities we make products for
Interested candidates may apply at Theresa.Ford@amersports.com.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.