Warehouse General Assistant
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, friendly, and flexible individual who is a great team player to join our company as a Warehouse General Assistant. As a Warehouse General Assistant, you will perform diversified warehouse duties in support of the warehouse.
Ideally you will be:
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- In possession of CSA-approved steel toe footwear
- Organized and able to work efficiently as part of a team and independently
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experienced working in a warehouse environment
- In possession of a forklift license
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Organize stock, picking bin locations, and racking levels by set requirements
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Put away finished goods in the proper item locations
- Provide general assistance to shipping administration
- Perform other warehouse duties as requested by Shipping Supervisor
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1407-WGA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.