Development Team Assistant
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 800 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor
The Development Team Assistant supports the Development Team in their efforts to develop a consistent level of quality, promoting the brand as one that exceeds customer expectations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist Development Team with all aspects of product development, such as data entry, compiling spec packages, coordinating raw materials for counter sampling, product testing and washing
- Prepare commercial invoices and packages to be sent to factories
- Coordinate sample making with Developers, Patternmakers, and Sample Makers
- Track seasonal sample making progress and provide weekly updates to Team Manager
- Prepare seasonal trim and colour cards
- Organize and maintain team sample racks
- Order office supplies, raw materials, and stock transfers
- Assist with creating and maintaining construction detail illustrations
- Assist with garment measuring against finished product specifications
- Provide general assistance to the Development Team
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
- Post-secondary education in Apparel or Textile Design, Technology, or Merchandising, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Core competency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of other cultures
- Recent graduate with 2-3 years’ experience
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com. It is important to quote "1605-DTA-web" in the subject line.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.