Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual who provides exceptional service by constantly and consistently exceeding the needs of the customer through product knowledge and service
Ideally you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Arc’teryx product and other outdoor related products
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone, fax, email
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, including accurate data and order entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Ability to speak a third language in addition to French and English
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Be the key point of contact for consumers regarding product and technical questions
- Respond professionally and promptly to all customer enquiries/requests
- Proactively manage the order fulfillment process for our B2C business
- Acquire broad knowledge of ordering and service procedures across all customers; B2B, B2C and B2X
- Manage work flow with consideration of delivery deadlines
- Identify opportunities for improving sales and services
- Enter and maintain Direct Customer orders
- Be the initial point of contact for all end user warranty/repair requests
- Manage customers’ expectations, resolving their requests, questions and complaints while analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1505-BCSR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.