Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 700 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
Arc’teryx is recognized as a premium technical outdoor apparel manufacturer which offers exceptional customer service and unparalleled warranty coverage. We are seeking a proactive individual with excellent communication skills in French and English to join our team as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will provide exceptional service by constantly and consistently exceeding the needs of the customer through superior product knowledge and service. You must be able to speak English and French fluently.
Ideally you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Arc’teryx products and other outdoor related products
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone, fax, and email
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, including accurate data and order entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
- Ability to speak a second language an asset
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- After 60 days, act as the key point of contact for consumers regarding product, technical and repair questions
- Successfully answer an average of 30 calls per day with an average duration of 5 minutes and provide a 90/20 (90% of phone calls within 20 seconds) or better rating on customer service answering rate
- Respond professionally and promptly to all customer enquiries/requests
- Proactively manage the order fulfillment process for our B2C business
- After passing the 30 day training program, apply the broad knowledge of ordering, service and repair procedures
- Manage work flow with consideration of delivery deadlines
- Identify opportunities for improving sales and services
- Enter and maintain Direct Customer orders (average of 5 per day when applicable)
- Act as the initial point of contact for all end users on warranty and repairs while providing a premium level of customer service
- Be familiarized with our warranty processes and be able to process an average of 10-15 “Return Authorizations” per day after passing the 30 day training program
- Manage customers’ expectations, resolving their complaints, questions and requests while analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1509-BCSR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.