Dealer Service Representative
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are seeking a proactive and customer-service oriented Dealer Service Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers while providing sales and service support for Dealers and Territory Representatives.
Ideally you will have:
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating via phone, fax, email
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Proactively manage the order book fulfillment process to ensure company’s financial goals are met
- Support various departmental initiatives, including providing mentorship to new Dealer Service Representatives
- Acquire intimate knowledge of Arc’teryx products and technologies
- Acquire broad knowledge of service procedures across all customers (e.g. Consumer, Pro/Corporate, Employee)
- Facilitate the process between dealers and our warranty and accounting departments
- Respond professionally and promptly to all customer enquiries/requests (telephone, fax, email)
- Identify opportunities for increasing sales (e.g. add-ons or up-sells)
- Proactively assess customer needs and provide excellent service
- Help to coordinate the timely delivery of orders
- Provide support to sales representatives
- Ability to speak a second language
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Knowledge of Arc’teryx products
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1406-DSR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.