Dealer Service Representative
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
Provides exceptional service to all customers, while being primarily responsible for providing sales and service support for Dealers and Sales Territory Representatives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Proactively manage the order book fulfillment process to ensure Company’s financial targets are met
- Monitor allocation, delays and risks related to order deliveries for our dealers
- Support various departmental initiatives, including providing mentorship to new Dealer Service Representatives and Dealer Service Assistants
- Work with dealers to maximize order fulfillment through effective cross-selling and providing relevant, appropriate and informed product knowledge
- Acquire broad knowledge of service procedures across all customer types (e.g. Consumer, Pro/Corporate, Employee…etc.)
- Facilitate the communication process between dealers and After Sales and Accounting departments
- Respond professionally and promptly to all customer inquiries / requests via telephone and email
- Identify opportunities for increasing sales (e.g. add-ons or up-sells)
- Proactively assess customer needs and provide excellent service
- Help to coordinate timely delivery of orders
- Provide support to Sales Representatives
Additional experience, education and/or skills required::
- Post-secondary education
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone and email
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs, ability to collaborate and sustain positive working relationships
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Ability to speak a second language
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Knowledge of Arc’teryx products; interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to:email@example.com. It is important to quote "1604-DSR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.