Customer Service Representative - Temporary
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Arc’teryx is recognized as a premium technical outdoor apparel manufacturer which offers exceptional customer service and unparalleled warranty coverage. As Customer Service Representative, you will provide exceptional service by constantly and consistently exceeding the needs of the customer through superior product knowledge and service. Please note this is a temporary position with a duration of six months, with the possibility of extension.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Serve as the key point of contact for consumers regarding product, technical, and repair questions
- Successfully answer an average of 30 calls per day with an AHT (average duration of call) of 5 minutes and provide an 80/20 (80% of phone calls within 20 seconds) or better rating on phone service answering rate
- Respond professionally and promptly to all customer enquiries and requests
- Proactively manage orders for our B2C business
- After passing the 30 day training program, apply the broad knowledge of ordering, service, and repair procedures
- Manage work load with consideration of service level requirements
- Identify opportunities for improving services and systems we use
- Enter and maintain Direct Customer orders (average of 5 per day when applicable)
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all end users on warranty and repairs while providing a premium level customer service (After Sales agents only)
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our warranty processes and process an average of 18 “Return Authorizations” per day (After Sales agents only)
- Manage customers’ expectations, resolving their requests, questions, and complaints while analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Interest or experience using Arc’teryx products or other outdoor brand products
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone and email
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, including accurate data and order entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Ability to speak a second language
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1606-CSR-web" in the subject line.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.