Manager - Tulalip Retail
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo.
Since 1947, Salomon has imagined the future of mountain sports products. The passion and professionalism of our employees are key to the performance of our company.
Arc’teryx and Salomon are subsidiaries of the Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Mavic and Precor.
Our outlet store at the Seattle Premium Outlets is looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented Manager, Retail to join the team. In this role, you will manage the retail sales team to achieve KPI’s, and ensure that all customers who walk through our door receive the highest level of customer service. This outlet store sells 60% Arc’teryx and 40% Salamon.
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years of proven experience at Store Management level in a specialty apparel, boutique fashion and/or outdoor retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Merchandising skills and experience
- Marketing skills and financial acumen
- Ability to work weekends and nights
- Sense of humor
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide exceptional customer service through mentoring team members and leading as an example on the floor
- Hire, train, and schedule staff while maintaining payroll targets
- Achieve KPI’s for sales, margins, customer service, and conversion rate
- Execution and oversight of daily store operations, including financial reporting, analysis, and coaching for success plans
- Sales tracking and inventory supply management
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1408-TRM-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.