Part Time Female Fitting Model
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 400 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are looking for an athletic and outdoor enthusiast who fits a market size "medium". The individual will work closely with the design/development team to model new products. She will help ensure the product fits properly, and is suitable for its intended end use, by providing feedback on fit, comfort and movement during the fitting. The role involves frequent clothing changes and standing for extended periods. Must be willing to model all types of apparel including, tights and foundation wear. When not modeling new products, this individual will assist with administrative duties in the technical services department. North Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The fit model will fit the following measurements:
Female Measurement Requirements:
- Female Size 8/M
- Bust 94cm/37"
- Waist 74cm/29"
- Hip 101.5cm/40"
- Height 165-172.5cm/5'5"-5'8"
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Model new products for designers and development teams to ensure that the product fits properly and is suitable for its intended end use
- Provide feedback on fit, comfort, functionality and movement during fitting
- Model all types of apparel including tights and foundation wear
- Assisting the Technical Services department with administrative duties
Ideally you will have:
- Good attitude/disposition
- Some knowledge of Arc'teryx product or outdoor equipment and outerwear
- Participation or an interest in activities that utilize our products
Work hours are flexible and there is an average of 6-10 hours of work per week. If this sounds like you, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Attached full length front photo of yourself (no nudes, please)
- Full name, email, phone and availability
- Height (feet/inches)
- Chest/bust circumference
- Waist circumference
- Hip circumference
Please note that your application will not be reviewed if the above information is not included. It is also important to quote "1309-FitA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx is an equal opportunity employer.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.