Quality Control Supervisor - Regional
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are looking for an extremely detailed oriented candidate with passion for perfection and experience in textile material and construction to join our team as Quality Control Supervisor – Regional. The purpose of your role is to ensure Arc'teryx brand integrity through maintenance of product construction standards, best production practices, and quality standards across all product categories and manufacturing locations, especially in North America. You will be based in our Manufacturing facility in Burnaby, BC.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing and quality assurance
- Knowledge of apparel construction
- Knowledge of material and textile construction and properties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Extensive knowledge of raw materials and technical construction
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of Abode Illustrator
- Knowledge of Arc'teryx products, or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Work with Quality Assurance, Technical Services, and Production teams to ensure quality standards are maintained during the manufacture of finished goods in order to ensure integrity of the brand and that design intent is maintained throughout the production processes
- Ensure quality standards are applied equally at all production facilities, and adequate corrective measure is implemented in case of noncompliance
- Work closely with our parent company Quality Control and Quality Assurance teams, Factory Certified Auditors (FCA), factory quality control team and provide training and support for inspection and audits at all production facilities
- Provide direct supervision and training while supporting the recruitment and retention needs of Arcteryx company owned production facilities
- Contribute to company standards as outlined in the quality control (assurance) manual and ensure the standards are effectively implemented
- Support the maintenance and documentation of quality standards for finished goods and raw materials
- Participate in samples and pre-production review meetings
- Respond professionally and promptly to all external and internal communications
- Maintain and keep records of all machine calibration and quality control documents
- Prepare summaries of weekly and monthly quality control reports, and review them with Manager, Quality Assurance
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1401-QCS-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.