Retail Sales Associate, Key Holder - Part Time
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Our new factory outlet store in Castle Rock, CO is slated to open August 1st, 2014. We are looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented Retail Manager with a positive attitude to join our team. In this role, you will manage the retail sales team to achieve KPI’s, and ensure that all customers who walk through our door receive the highest level of customer service.
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge of retail selling environment and sporting goods industry
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Take responsibility for all cash reconciliation, bank deposits and communication with retail financial analyst
- Plan, coordinate and execute all marketing and advertising initiatives and special events for the store
- Supervise and communicate with store team members ensuring quality customer service, POS knowledge, product knowledge and store procedures
- Provide a superior level of prompt, efficient and courteous customer service, and lead by example
- Provide accurate information on products, educate customers on products and offer product suggestions
- Accurately process payments by totaling purchases; processing cash, checks and credit cards; correctly operate cash register system
- Perform functions of opening or closing store following procedures
- Maintain store and product layout, provide suggestions for merchandising
- Maintain store stock levels and take responsibility for inventory control
- Take responsibility for product re-order when necessary
- Perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures
Candidates interested in this position should click here. You will then be directed through to the Amer Sports Career Center website where you will be required to Create an account before proceeding with your online application.