Supply Chain Analyst
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are seeking an individual with an inquisitive mind and outstanding analytical skills to join our Supply Chain team. As Supply Chain Analyst, you will support corporate wide analytic and decision support activities in connection with all aspects of supply chain.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years experience in supply chain: inventory management, process innovation, forecasting and planning, project management and SOP creation
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering, Finance, Math, Statistics, Business or Computer Science
- Advanced analytical skills with superior aptitude for data manipulation (designing, building and maintaining files in Microsoft Excel/Access and SQL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative and team spirited
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to handle multiple priorities and manage projects to a timely conclusion
- Excellent communication and business presentation skills, both verbally and written
- Strong financial acumen, including understanding of P&L with ability to interpret data and understand the financial impact
- Six Sigma designation
- APICS or CPP/SCMP designation
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- KPI support
- Support existing KPIs reporting and automate where possible to reduce repetitive manual work
- Develop new & meaningful KPI that can drive Supply Chain performance improvement
- Inventory Analytics Support
- Work closely with Supply Chain Director, Finance and other operational teams to develop and establish inventory trending analytics
- Inventory projection: Monthly, quarterly and Annually
- Inventory risk assessment
- Inventory Optimization
- Product Life Cycle Decision Support
- Work closely with Forecasting Team on SKU rationalization opportunities
- Process Improvement
- Lead, participate and support process improvement initiatives in Supply Chain
- Project Support
- Support Supply Chain and Operations Projects
- Other Supply Chain Analytics
- Provide decision support including data mining, in depth trend analysis on other Supply Chain related initiatives
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1406-SCA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.