Technical Representative - Temporary - Alberta
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are looking for a driven and independent individual to work as a Technical Representative for our Sales department. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding sales revenue in Alberta by driving sell in and sell through with strong line showings and clinic presentations. Please note this is a temporary position (6 months).
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years outside sales experience within the outdoor clothing/equipment industry
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and present clinic presentations, driving sell through of Arc’teryx product at store level
- Visit partner stores to monitor in season sell through
- Assist with resolving problems at partner stores, providing sales support and strengthen brand’s position and sales in season
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competition and market conditions
- Maintain strong product knowledge and industry trends
- Networking, including shop visits, trade shows and industry events
- Install and maintain shop-in-shops
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1408-TRAB-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.