Female Fitting Model - Part Time
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are looking for an athletic and outdoor enthusiast who fits a market size “medium”. The individual will work closely with the design/development team to model new products. She will help ensure the product fits properly, and is suitable for its intended end use, by providing feedback on fit, comfort and movement during the fitting. The role involves frequent clothing changes and standing for extended periods. Must be willing to model all types of apparel, including tights and foundation wear.
We are seeking both casual fitting models to work on an on-call basis, as well as a regular part-time fitting model. When not modeling new products, the individual in the part-time role will assist with administrative duties in the Technical Services department. The fit model will fit the following measurements:
Female Measurement Requirements:
- Female Size 8/M
- Bust: 94cm/37”
- Waist: 77cm/30 ¼ ”
- Hip: 101cm/39 ¾ ”
- Height: 168-170cm/5’6”/5’7”
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Model new products for designers and development teams to ensure that the product fits properly and is suitable for its intended end use
- Provide feedback on fit, comfort, functionality and movement during fitting
- Model all types of apparel including tights and foundation wear
- Assisting the Technical Services department with administrative duties
Ideally you will have:
- Good attitude/disposition
- Some knowledge of Arc’teryx product or outdoor equipment and outerwear
- Participation or an interest in activities that utilize our products
Ideal candidates for the casual fit model role will be available during regular office hours on short notice. Each shift will be a minimum of 2 hours and pay is hourly on an as-needed basis.
The position is ideal for students or those seeking part-time work. Hours are flexible, and there is an average of 6-10 hours of work per week spread over 2-3 shifts.
If this sounds like you, then please apply to email@example.com including the following information:
- Attached full length front photo of yourself (no nudes, please)
- Full name, email, phone and availability
- Height (feet/inches)
- Chest/bust circumference
- Waist circumference
- Hip circumference
Please note that your application will not be reviewed if the above information is not included. It is important to quote "1406-FIT-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx is an equal opportunity employer.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.