Sales Operation Specialist
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for someone who can support the development and implementation of sales systems and reporting based on global business operations, strategies and objectives.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years work experience in a global apparel/footwear or wholesale consumer products industry emphasizing some or all of the following: sales, customer service, customer operations, supply chain management, strategic planning, business analysis, business development;
- Advanced experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning system; advanced Excel skills;
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Multiple Languages and an interest or knowledge of activities Arc’teryx product is made for.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a thorough understanding of Arc’teryx global commercial business processes and reporting in order to prepare, analyze and interpret data and reports while making recommendations for changes and solutions
- Create and maintain accurate reporting for the Arc’teryx global door count and revenue by door across multiple categories and inform key stakeholders within Arc’teryx and Amer
- Improve and maintain the Arc’teryx preseason ordering system and sales terms package tools
- Collaborate with commercial directors to seasonally setup, maintain and develop new price builders and price lists for each region, market and business structure
- Develop and understand the company’s current delivery priorities and business structures in order to improve and execute the global allocation system
- Coordinate and troubleshoot between the supply chain, commercial, and dealer service teams seasonally to ensure that product delivery timeline is accurately communicated to customers
- Co-develop and maintain the sales order pipeline tool in conjunction with the B2X and LEAF teams to clarify future sales opportunities, and their impact on monthly budgets
- Monitor company order book to ensure alignment with sales forecasts and business processes
- Collaborate with Forecasting, Planning, Dealer Services, and Logistics teams to troubleshoot and modify business processes to ensure company operational data is correct for the sales revenue forecasting and shipping cycles
- Seasonally forecast and ensure the timely worldwide distribution of product samples to the commercial team and showrooms
- Efficiently manage the return of product samples
- Manage, maintain and improve the sales reporting catalogue
- Maintain department calendar and coordinate key dates with other company calendars
- Special projects as assigned
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1510-SOS-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.