Factory Store Receiver
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for a detailed orientated individual who can work independently to join our Factory Store team as a Receiver. As a Factory Store Receiver, your main responsibility is to receive and log all incoming goods, maintain knowledge of stock availability and assist with duties in the store.
Ideally you will have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Receive, inspect, and verify incoming goods against packing lists, purchase orders, stock transfers or other documents
- Record shortages, extra or wrong shipments, and resolve issues with manager
- Log and direct all incoming mail, packages and deliveries
- Maintain receiving area ensuring everything is organized and put in the proper place
- Maintain knowledge of current back room stock availability in the backrooms
- Maintain office supplies for Factory Store and backroom
- Assist with other duties as needed including in the store
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1408-FSR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.