Arc’teryx is looking for a Store Manager to assist with the opening and management of our newest location in Calhoun Square at 3001 Hennepin Avenue in downtown Minneapolis.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are talented, fun, and active people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are passionate about creating and enhancing the Arc’teryx brand experience.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide exceptional customer service through mentoring team members and leading as an example on the floor
- Hire, train, and schedule staff while maintaining payroll targets
- Achieve KPI’s for sales, margins, customer service, and conversion rate
- Execution and oversight of daily store operations, including financial reporting, analysis, and coaching for success plans
- Sales tracking and inventory supply management
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years of proven experience at Store Management level in a specialty apparel, boutique fashion and/or outdoor retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Merchandising skills and experience
- Marketing skills and financial acumen
- Ability to work weekends and nights
- Sense of humour
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1408-MMR-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.