Videographer, Editor, Photographer
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual to join our Creative Services team as a Videographer/Editor/Photographer. In this role, the successful candidate will communicates the company brand marketing vision through creation of various media, including videography and photography, and produces content for both in-house and global communication.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years experience in outdoor and/or sports Visual Media Production
- Working knowledge of the following: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of the following: Canon DSLR, various video equipment, including but not limited to Sony, Red Digital Cinema, Kessler Pocket Dolly, Kessler Crane and Remote Timer, Zoom H4N Audio Equipment and Lowel, Kinoflo, Elinchrom Lighting
- Intermediate to advanced Climbing, Mountaineering and Skiing/touring experience
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted, fast-faced environment
It would be an asset if you have:
- University Degree or College Diploma or other courses related to Project Management, Communications, Photography, Videography and/or Marketing
- Strong knowledge of Arc’teryx products and technologies
- Interest and involvement in activities that Arc’teryx makes products for
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop & Lightroom and knowledge of After Effects & Soundtrack
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Conceive and produce world-class visual media product using videography and photography
- Manage all aspects of photo and video projects from concept to completion
- Work collaboratively across the company to ensure all projects are efficiently produced to the highest quality and on time
- Adhere to the seasonal production/shooting calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Understand and adhere to corporate art direction and brand standards
- Effectively communicate with other team members and project stakeholders to meet project expectations
- Perform raw conversion on files as required.
- Other projects as assigned.
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1404-VEP-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.