B2X Service Representative
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and organizational skills, who can maintain a high level of service by responding to phone, email, and service form requests in a timely matter.
Ideally you will have:
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and comfortable communicating with customers via phone, fax, email
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of organizational and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Familiarity with the Outdoor Tourism/Recreation Industry
- Knowledge of Arc'teryx products
- Interest or involvement in activity that we make product for
- Actively participate in outdoor activities
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in any of the following languages: Italian, German, Scandinavian, Chinese, Japanese
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Respond professionally, accurately, and promptly to all general and technical questions/requests regarding Business to Special Consumer ((B2X) - Leaf, Pro, Industry, Corporate program customers, including AMER)).
- Proactively assess B2X customer needs to provide them with information pertaining to LEAF, Industry, Pro & Corporate applications, pricing; inventory availability; online accounts; delivery dates; return authorizations; sample shipments and enter orders as needed.
- Coordinate individual customer orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Assist with Leaf/Pro/Corporate/Industry applications, special projects; updating corresponding web pages and respond as directed by Pro/Corporate supervisors & Coordinators.
- Assist with data clean up and order maintenance within the Arc'teryx System
- Compile sales & account information and slides for reporting at meetings and for special projects.
- Travel as required
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1402-B2X-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.