- Where can I buy Arc'teryx products?
Arc'teryx products are available from specialty outdoor clothing and equipment retailers around the globe – including our own brand stores. Each individual item featured on this site contains links to authorized online dealers who carry Arc'teryx products.
To see a list of authorized online dealers in your country, click here: Online Dealers
To find an authorized retailer nearest you, or to locate an Arc'teryx brand store, click here: Find a Store.
Most retailers will special order Arc'teryx products not in stock. We also offer assistance in locating specific items for sale; try our Locate a Product Form.
Or, in select regions you can buy online directly through our website.
- Does Arc'teryx sell direct?
At this time, Arc'teryx sells directly to individuals online in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Arc'teryx offers a Pro Purchase Program for qualified outdoor professionals, including ski patrollers, mountain guides, etc. Please visit our Pro Purchase page for more information.
Arc'teryx also offers volume discounts to businesses, government agencies and other professional organizations. Custom embroidery is available for corporate logos at a modest charge. For more information, please visit our Corporate Sales page.
- Does Arc'teryx sell gift cards?
At this moment, Arc'teryx does not offer gift cards for online purchases.
- Is my personal information kept private?
At Arc'teryx, we respect your privacy. Arc'teryx will never sell, trade, rent or loan your personal information to any other organization. "Personal information" is information about an identifiable individual as described in applicable privacy legislation.
- What are cookies? Should I be worried about them?
A cookie is a piece of text stored on a user's computer by their web browser used for authentication, and for storing site preferences and shopping cart contents. We employ "cookies" (a small text file that a website can use to identify your computer) or similar technology that provides additional functionality to our website and helps us analyze website usage more accurately.
Cookies allow for a personalized experience when you visit our website. Our web server may automatically recognize your registered user's domain name and email address, or recognize you as a return visitor to our site.
Cookies also record session information such as items that you add to your shopping cart. You can set your web browser to disable cookies but if you do, some features of our website may not function normally.
- How do I find replacement parts?
For replacement parts, please fill out the Part Replacement Request Form Form.
- How do I carry/store electronic items? Can I carry electronic items in my GORE-TEX® garment?
Although our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, they are not fully waterproof. Pockets constructed using waterproof fabrics may collect water if they are opened or accessed during wet or snowy conditions.
We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture. We strongly recommend that you keep any fragile or electronic devices in a sealable plastic bag inside an internal pocket. Arc'teryx is not responsible for any damage to electronic devices or personal equipment.
- How do I qualify / apply for the Pro Purchase Program?
Arc'teryx offers a Pro Purchase Program for qualified outdoor professionals, including ski patrollers, mountain guides, etc. Please visit our Pro Purchase website pro.arcteryx.com for more information.
Arc'teryx also offers volume discounts to businesses, government agencies and other professional organizations. Custom embroidery is available for corporate orders. For more information, please visit our Corporate Sales website firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I determine the name of the garment/item that I currently own?
There are 3 ways to find the name of a product you own depending upon the age of the product:
- Firstly, if your item appears to be an older model (from about 2003 or earlier), then it is likely that you will be able to find a product 'alias' (a set of 3 letters followed by 3 numbers) inside the garment. By locating the tags inside the garment (inside one of the hand pockets for jackets and on the inside seam for pants), we can establish what model number is assigned to that piece. For example, the series of letters/numbers will be formatted similar to these examples: MGJ 207 or MGP 006.
- Secondly, if you are able to locate a four-digit number on one of the tags, that product can also be identified using its assigned model number.
- Thirdly, several of our softshell jackets, fleece garments, base layers and shirts have a batch number located on the end/tip of the care label. The batch number is a nine-digit code with the first five numbers referencing the PO number. By using the PO number, we will be able to decipher the exact model name.
If you email us, or call us with any of these numbers, we will be able to identify which product you are referring to. Alternatively, you can email us a picture of your item and we will endeavor to identify the product for you.
- Sizing Info: How can I determine which size will fit me best?
General sizing information for Arc'teryx products is included on our Sizing Charts page.
For questions on specific sizing details, contact an Arc'teryx Product Specialist at 1-866-458-2473 or send us your question using the Ask a Specialist form.
- How do I return an item for a refund or repair?
To return an Arc'teryx item that you purchased from a store, please contact the original store to inquire about their individual Returns policy.
If your product is damaged or requires a repair and you would like to find out more about our Arc'teryx Warranty policy, please visit our Warranty page.
- Can I place orders by Phone?
Yes, Arc'teryx Customer Service Representatives will accept orders over the phone. Please call 1-866-458-2473.
- What payment methods does Arc'teryx accept?
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Is it safe to use my credit card online at Arc'teryx?
Yes, it is secure to use your credit card for online purchases on our online store. Arc'teryx is PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant, and we do not store your credit card information in our system.