- Alpha: Climbing and alpinism focused pieces: harness compatible length and waistline; chest pockets accessible while wearing a pack or harness; maximum articulation for overhead motions; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem; highest possible durability-to-weight ratio; emphasis on lightweight materials.
- Beta: All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem
- Theta: All around mountain use garments: longest length; chest pockets; interior pockets; moderate – expedition articulation and room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem
- Gamma Softshells: Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
- Delta: Air permeable mid layer fleece garments with differing degrees of thermal efficiency
- Epsilon: Air permeable mid layer fleece with a hard faced smooth outer surface made with hydrophobic Bonded Poly Micro-Grid Fleece
- Venta Softshells: Windproof, breathable softshells in differing degrees of thermal efficiency, with less stretch than Gamma series. Highly water-resistant.
- Fission: Insulated, windproof, waterproof outer layers
- Kappa: Insulated, windproof, water-resistant outer layers
- Atom: Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
- Hyllus: Air permeable mid layer fleece with a hard faced smooth outer surface for durability and a high loft interior
- Acto: Highly breathable, air permeable mid layer with a hard faced smooth outer surface and grid loft interior that has light thermal efficiency
- Covert: Mid-weight, mid layer fleece that resembles wool knit
- Rho: Thermally efficient moisture wicking base layer
- Phase: Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities
Many of our product names include a category modifier. These modifiers aid in defining each product's features and intended use.
Apparel Naming Scheme
SV: SEVERE WEATHEREmploys the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
AR: ALL AROUNDProvides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Round versatility in multiple activities.
MX: MIXED WEATHERDesigned for mixed usage in changing weather conditions and diverse activities by providing high durability, breathability and mobility.
LT: LIGHT WEIGHTBuilt with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
SL: SUPER LIGHTUses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with limited durability.
SK: SKI TOURING SPECIFICWinter ski touring focused design with generous articulation, extra room for layering, plus larger pant leg opening to fit over snowsports boots.
FL: FAST & LIGHTMinimalist garments designed to be very light with high performance, for traveling fast and light in variable weather conditions.
Harness Naming Scheme
Adjustable Leg Loops
For example: R-350a denotes Rock climbing/350grams/adjustable leg loops
The number denotes harness weight in grams (Medium).