Sabre Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Specifically created for on area snow and off area exploration with design and features optimized for big mountain skiing and freeriding. Has relaxed fit, with updated style lines.
FOCUS AND REASON
Always with a focus on streamlining function to its essence without compromising performance, Arc’teryx optimized the Sabre Jacket with features to handle the vertical aspects of big mountaint skiing. The helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, providing full coverage with exceptional visibility. Rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents come from WaterTight™ pit zips, and the integrated powder skirt is created to deliver a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets are designed and placed to provide security and accessibility, even with a pack on. The streamlined WaterTight™ Vislon zipper in the front seals tight.
Base layer to hardshell, Arc’teryx designers put focused attention towards creating clothing layers and equipment that can work together to maximize function and performance. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. Taking this design commitment to the next level, the Sabre Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sabre Pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award
- Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award