Nuri Coat Women's - RevisedLightweight, down filled, urban winter jacket.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With its distinct style and advanced materials, the hooded Nuri is warm, sophisticated and smart. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides insulation, and strategic quilting creates a refined, tailored look and helps maximize the down’s performance. The lightweight Teprine™ shell is water repellent and has a sleek, subtle sheen. The streamlined regular fit and articulated patterning help you move comfortably across the urban landscape, and the down filled hood adds warmth and protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Down insulated hood for warmth
- Hood, when zipped up, functions as high collar for warmth
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- 750 fill European goose down
- Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.