Optimized for travel in warmer climates or for daily wear closer to home, the Soltera is made from Haven™ polyester, a moisture wicking fabric combining stretch, soft comfort and sun protection. The Athletic Fit stays close to the body without binding, and the relaxed A-line styling allows airflow for comfort on hotter days. The side pocket is convenient, accessible and unobtrusive. Unlined, the Soltera can be worn on its own or layered over a sports bra.
INTENTION AND AESTHETIC
The Arc’teryx focus on purpose driven fit, ergonomic freedom, quality of craft and carefully selected features results in highly use specific designs. It also leads to a refined aesthetic featuring clean lines and contemporary styling. No matter what it is or where it will be used, the Arc’teryx aesthetic is an intentional part of every product’s design, and is reflected in the Soltera’s elegant simplicity.
Full Feature List
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Cover-stitched seams
- Stretchy underarm binding
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Side pocket with hidden zipper
- 88 cm inseam
- Haven™—84% polyester, 16% elastane, 194 g/m². A stretchy polyester/spandex blend textile with a brushed face that is soft and comfortable next to the skin.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.