Patera Parka Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. Lofty, light 750 fill power European goose down and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation combine for warmth and comfort. A supple P75d GORE-TEX® fabric with 2L technology outer shell provides complete protection from wind, snow and rain. A low profile insulated hood provides warmth and full coverage protection. An internal draft collar helps seal in heat, shaped cuffs cover the hands, and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold.
IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Using Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies, Arc’teryx designers place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the hem, collar, sleeves and under the arms, all areas prone to contact with moisture. The strategic placement of this insulation also reduces bulk, giving the Patera a streamlined look that belies its exceptional warmth.
ELEGANCE, SUBSTANCE, AND STYLE
Features and fabric show the intention behind the Patera. With urban environments in mind, the Arc’teryx design team chose a GORE-TEX® fabric that has a subtle textured surface that provides a soft natural feel and modern look without sacrificing weather protection. Discreet hand pockets keep small items accessible, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport. Freedom of movement is built in with gussets under the arm and articulation in the sleeves, and the women’s specific design puts a focus on optimal performance, comfort and fit.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Wind resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.