Home › Calvus Visor
Calvus VisorLighweight, highly air permeable, training visor.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A versatile technical visor for long hikes, backpacking, trail running and mountain training, the Calvus provides sun protection and moisture management in warm conditions. The brim has a foam insert to hold its shape without adding weight or bulk. The Socora™ polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture, and the Spacermesh™ band wicks away moisture. An elasticized rear headband provides a secure fit without binding.
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Low profile
- Breathable mesh head band
- Reflective logo
- Plastic brim with foam insert
- Elasticated rear headband
- Polydel Mesh—100% polyester, 80 g/m². A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Hang to dry.
- Fabric softener is OK.
- Do not iron.