Cita Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A trim fitting, minimalist, 115 g (4.1 oz.) hoody with built in ventilation, the Cita is designed for high output mountain training. The Cita is constructed from Lumin™, a performance fabric that is incredibly light, tear resistant, and balances wind resistance with air permeable comfort. A DWR (durable water repellant) treatment is added to help shed light precipitation. The motion friendly trim fit is patterned specifically for women, delivering a streamlined silhouette with room for a moisture wicking next-to-skin layer. Articulation in the sleeves elevates freedom of movement.
CONFIDENCE BY DESIGN
Features are built in, seamlessly functioning with the jacket to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and enhance comfort. The Cita stuffs into its own compact pocket so it’s easy to pack and carry. Mesh underarm panels vent perspiration, the drop back hem provides increased coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement. The small fitted hood adds extra protection, rolls out of the way and secures with a snap when not in use.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Open mesh underam panels to provide ventilation
- Fitted hood
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Full front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.