Alpha SV Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Alpha SV, the most durable Arc’teryx hardshell for climbers and alpinists, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally hardwearing waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro fabric delivers outstanding abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight™ zippers with RS™ sliders, and minimized seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the proven choice for extended use in severe conditions.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal laminated pockets
- One internal dump pocket
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
- Backpacker Magazine's Lifetime Award
- Men's Journal Gear Lab Approved
- Forbes.com - Top 5 New Winter Gear Pieces 2013
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)