Sidewinder SV Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
THE NEXT LEVEL
Even legends get better. Exceptionally durable, lightweight and breathable Sidewinder SV Jacket has been a rugged and lean icon in the Arc'teryx line for a decade. The Sidewinder SV uses a layer friendly Expedition fit with articulated e3D patterning for full range of movement.
THE EVOLUTION OF FABRIC
Arc'teryx-developed N80p-X face fabric, the jacket is winter abrasion resistant and fully weatherproof.
ALL THE SMALL THINGS
Newly outfitted with a durable WaterTight™ Vislon zipper, an updated, modern silhouette, and an integrated stretch-panel powder skirt equipped with Slide 'n Loc™ snaps, the Sidewinder is a refined version of its elegant self.
STRONGER BUT STILL LIGHT
Weighing in at just 585 grams, the Sidewinder is a perfect choice for the slopes…the same as it ever was.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ contoured Sidewinder™ front zip—the zip contours to one side for added comfort
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Chest pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Fully reinforced for maximum durability
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.