Stingray Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The classic Stingray pants have been updated to include side vents, colour matched instep patches and an improved, athletic, flattering fit. Comfortable and easy to wear, these GORE-TEX® with 3L softshell construction pants offer a supple hand and superb weather protection.
Styled for on-area use, Stingray Pants cut a clean, sleek silhouette with athletic ease. The benefit of GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell is the quiet, understated suppleness of the textile with its brushed flannel backer that provides light insulation. Windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection that is functional yet comfortable and easy to wear.
FIT FOR USE
Two zippered hand pockets give the Stingray Pant a contemporary look and are large enough to provide functional, secure storage. Zippered thigh vents open to dump heat, on short hikes and backpacks, but prevent snow accumulation inside. Adjustable waist belt with snap closure sits close to the small of the back.
Keprotec™ instep patches stand up against damage from boots and ski edges. Resistant to cuts, abrasion and wear, the insteps extend the life of the pant considerably. Internal snow cuffs prevent snow from getting inside boots.
ON THE SLOPES
Warmer than a GORE-TEX® Pro pant because of the brushed flannel backer, so it's ideal for ski area use where some light thermal protection and a slim fit are key. Quieter soft shell technology readily sheds snow, moisture and blocks wind.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Thigh vents with side zips
- Articulated knees
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.