Phase AR Bottom Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Created for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Bottom is a men’s midweight baselayer for made from next generation Phasic™ AR. An Arc’teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Strategically placed silkweight Phasic™ SL panels improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Hybrid Mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Silkweight Phasic™ SL panels at back of knee reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)