Theta SV Bib Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
N80p-X GORE-TEX® offers exceptional durability and full weather protection in a supple, notably soft-to-the-touch textile. Reinforcement fabric is used in the knees, lower leg and seat to protect high wear areas. Full separating side zippers provide a drop seat option without the need to remove suspenders. Powder cuffs with lace hooks fit over boots easily and can be secured into position. Hems have cord cinches and an elastic waist is integrated for comfort and a clean finish. Two stash pockets on the front bib hold small items.
FULL DROP BIB
A technical alpine classic, the Theta SV fit has a streamlined profile with an integrated elastic waist to hug the core keeping warmth in and snow and drafts out. Full drop-seat option does not require removing the suspenders and is compatible with harnesses.
N80p-X face fabric is an incredibly durable nylon textile that was engineered over a five year research and development process between Arc'teryx and our fabric partner, W.L.Gore. The plain weave and high density yarn count creates a tight flat surface with exceptional resistance to abrasion.
Areas of the bib that are subject to intense wear and tear are reinforced with N155p-x GORE-TEX® Pro. Sturdier seat and lower legs add a durable dimension to the pant for rock and snow, without compromising on an overall feeling of suppleness.
Expedition e3D fit keeps a streamlined silhouette with internal roominess in the knees and seat that allows for winter layers. Full side zips mean the pants can be put on over boots and adjust for ventilation. Reinforced insteps limit damage from edges, crampons and buckles.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ front fly with snap waist closure
- Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
- Elasticized waist
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Low-cut bib with front fly
- Quick adjust suspenders
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.