Psiphon SL Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Combining versatility with use specific design, the Psiphon SL Pant’s material, patterning and features are specifically selected for multipitch climbs.The Cresta material is a stretch woven textile made from a combination of nylon for durability and elastane for stretch.. It delivers the high level of abrasion resistance climbers require, and offers stretch performance for freedom of movement on the rock. The material also has a high level of air permeability. This allows air to circulate for effective thermal regulation and moisture management in high exertion situations and warmer conditions. The hand pockets are lined with mesh to further increase ventilation while wearing a climbing harness or during the approach/descent..
MOTION IN ACTION
Climbing is ergonomically dynamic, so clothing needs to complement motion, not hinder it. This focus on movement is an Arc’teryx design essential. In addition to the Cresta material’s performance stretch, the Psiphon features aggressive, climbing focused articulation and a gusseted crotch. All work together to help the body move more effortlessly while climbing.
GEARED FOR GRANITE
Simple features make a big difference, and Arc’teryx develops everything with a focus on use. The Psiphon’s waistband secures with a snap and a low profile webbing belt with metal hook closure. This provides a secure fit and lies comfortably under a harness.A webbing loop on the back of the waistband can serve to secure a chalk bag while bouldering. The thigh pocket is accessible while wearing a harness, and the other pockets lay flat for minimal irritation. The Trim fit minimizes loose fabric and helps improve the line of sight to the climbing surface. While designed for climbing this softshell pant has a slightly looser fit than some and a straighter lower leg providing a fit that works equally well for both climbing and casual use. A drawcord at the hem can be cinched to prevent updrafts while climbing
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Zippered fly with snap
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Low profile metal hook waist adjuster
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Rear pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets
- Rear open style pocket
- Mesh lined pockets for increased airflow
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
- Cresta—89% nylon, 11% elastane. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy fabric with a smooth hand
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.