Ether Crew SS Men's - Top RatedLightweight, moisture wicking hiking shirt with mesh side panels.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Technical crew neck T-shirt delivers exceptional moisture transport, ventilation and comfort for extended use on the trail. Helius™ polyester fabric on the body wicks moisture and feels like silk next to the skin. Surprisingly durable for its weight, Helius™ offers UPF 50+ sun protection and stretch performance. Viente™ mesh panels under the arms elevate air circulation.
The Ether is part of the Arc’teryx Traverses collection, footwear, packs and clothing working together to create a comprehensive system that delivers freedom of movement, performance and rugged reliability. Designed for extended trips on the trail, each Traverse piece is carefully honed to hit the point where weight, durability and function driven versatility come together.
REALITIES OF THE TRAIL
Arc’teryx carefully designed the Ether for the realities of the trail. Gusseted underarms combine with the fabric’s stretch to elevate ergonomic performance, and the Athletic fit stays close to the body to improve moisture transport without sacrificing freedom of movement. Flatlock construction all but eliminates seam irritation. And, at a mere 120 g (4.2 oz), it is easily packed.
Full Feature List
- Composite construction
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Breathable, moisture-wicking panels under arms to aid moisture management
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.