Alpha Comp Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Ice climbers and alpine climbers move quickly, generate a lot of heat yet require waterproof protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, the Alpha Comp Hoody has a trim fit to maximize fabric technologies and provide clear lines of vision, with e3D (ergonomic, 3-dimensional patterning) to accommodate free movement of layers.
Composite construction combines two very different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. In the Alpha Comp Hoody we use Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric to regulate heat and provide stretch through core and under the arms. N40p 3L laminated GORE® Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the hood, shoulders, forearms and hem.
A helmet-compatible StormHood™ fits securely and adjusts rapidly with one hand movement. Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets are secure, accessible while wearing a harness or backpack and easy to operate while wearing gloves.
The refined two piece Hemlock™ inserts prevent jacket slippage, are compact and fold easily for storage.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two-piece harness Hemlock™ inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.