A2B Commuter Long Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Hyper versatile shorts for the bike commute. Designed to move, the length stays away from chainrings and delivers superior freedom of movement. The fit is ergonomic and articulation is specifically designed for cycling. The moisture wicking cotton polyester blend feels great, has performance stretch, and is treated with 3XDRY® for increased water repellency. Reflective surfaces on the cuffs and back pockets tuck out of sight.
The Metro Tech™ dual tone twill stretch fabric blends 60% cotton with 40% T-400 stretch polyester for a high level of comfort, mechanical stretch and technical function. Schoeller Technologies 3XDRY® treatment is employed providing the unique ability to repel water from the outside, while wicking moisture from the inside.
BUILT TO RIDE
Riding involves a lot of motion, and bicycle commuting throws in a great degree of stop and go. The short is long enough to provide some protection while keeping knees free. The gusseted crotch expands the range of motion, and reduces the chafing and irritation traditional inseams can cause. The articulation is developed to function specifically for urban riders' needs.
Full Feature List
- 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior with a moisture wicking interior.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with button closure
- Pant cuffs with flip-up reflective blazes
- Belt loops
- Coin pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two rear pockets with flip-up reflective flaps
- Riveted stress points
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 6oz. cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester. Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.