Alpha FL 30 Backpack
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Ultralight and fast, highly weather resistant, alpine strong, and a sterling example of refined, use specific Arc’teryx design, the Alpha FL 30 is for built for climbers. An intense focus on the realities of moving fast in alpine environments led to this versatile, streamlined pack that combines leading edge fabric technologies, performance focused design and a confident simplicity. Every element is carefully considered. Each feature has a specific reason. The pack weighs a mere 585 grams (20.6 ounces) and is optimized to work with other Arc’teryx Ascent products to deliver an ultrafast, ultralight alpine system ready for the harshest conditions.
Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique, highly durable nylon fabric that sheds weather. Polyurethane coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and even air impermeable, and its pigmented white interior reflects light for heightened visibility. Working together, the N400-AC² fabric, taped seams and RollTop™ closure combine to shut out the elements and protect the pack’s contents.
With no extraneous materials or aspects, the Alpha FL 30 sheds grams but does not sacrifice necessary features. An external bungee attachment secures tools, crampons, belay parka, helmet or sleeping pad. The traditional top lid has been replaced with a combination of the Arc’teryx RollTop™ closure and a drawstring collar. The glove friendly drawstring opening provides ease and speed of access, while the RollTop™ closure provides a weatherproof seal that, when not needed, tucks inside the pack and out of the way. The RollTop™ also serves to increase pack volume. A simple strap at the top secures a rope, and the unique laminated shoulder strap construction delivers a comfortable carry without unnecessary weight. An external security pocket stores small essentials.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Main compartment pocket
- External zippered document pocket with key clip
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Arc'teryx AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) technology system
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- 4 cm/ 1.6 in webbing hipbelt
- Thermoformed shoulder strap
- RollTop™ closure
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Top compression strap
- Two ice axe loops
- Six integrated front lash points
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini-ripstop
- N70r-HT nylon 6,6 ripstop
- HD 80 foam back panel
- HyPUR-cel® Foam
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
- Burly™ Double Weave - 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane
- Surface clean only.
- GearJunkie.com Best in Show at Outdoor Retailer 2014